Monday, May 15, 2006

Minions at Work


After considerable thought, I'm planning on moving my Minions from their current "Minions for Hire" home. Gynn Stella at Dandelion Studios returned my email and was quite nice about it all, but my feeling was that they'd really rather not have somebody sharing such a considerable part of their long-established title, and I can't blame them.


It's a pain to move after all the trouble I've gone to of trying to spread this URL around, but better now than six months from now, and it's my own fault for not doing a Google search on "Minions for Hire" before announcing the blog (thanks, mom!). So no hard feelings. It's just better for all parties in the long run to avoid any possible confusion.

I'm considering several options (yes, I've Googled them all) and in fact, I've set up placeholder blogs for most of them. But at the moment, my leading contender is "Minions at Work." It's short, memorable, incorporates a minor pun, and suggests the workplace humor that I consider a vital part of my Minions concept. Comments and suggestions are welcome, but that's what I'm thinking at the moment.

While I have a blog set up for this, it's going to take some time to move over after I pull the trigger. New title graphics have to be created, the blog's template has to be edited, and all the "backlist" Minions toons have to be reposted. Watch this space for further developments.

Meanwhile, here's the promised Monday toon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home